Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. The Bills announced Thursday that they reached an agreement to re-sign Chandler. The move did not come as a surprise after the team extended the seventh-year player an offer before the NFLs free agency period opened on Tuesday. Chandler is coming off a year in which he set career highs with 53 catches and 655 yards. In three-plus seasons in Buffalo, he has combined for 135 catches for 1,623 yards and 14 touchdowns in 49 games. He scored six touchdowns in both 2011 and 2012, matching franchise single-season highs for tight ends. Chandler is the teams first tight end to break 500 yards receiving in consecutive seasons after finishing with 571 in 2012. He also holds the Bills record for tight ends with 32 consecutive games with a catch. Chandlers return solidifies a spot that lacked experienced depth. Lee Smith has been used more in blocking situations. In December, Buffalo signed Tony Moeaki, who has been sidelined by injuries for two of the past three seasons. Rookie seventh-round pick Chris Gragg played sparingly last season, and needs more time to develop. Chandler played in college at Iowa and was selected by San Diego in the fourth round of the 2007 draft. He spent two seasons with the Chargers before splitting the next two years between the New York Giants and Dallas. It wasnt until he was waived by the Cowboys and claimed by the Bills in December 2010 that Chandler had his first NFL catch. Chandler credited his emergence in Buffalo to the experiences he had playing behind and learning from such NFL stars as Antonio Gates in San Diego and Jason Witten in Dallas. Mark Gastineau Jets Jersey .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday. Sam Darnold Jersey . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Trev...co-Jersey/ . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. Wesley Walker Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week.New QPR boss Ian Holloway says Gareth Southgate should already have been named the permanent England manager. And Holloway has criticised the FAs handling of the situation, feeling that they should not have sacked Sam Allardyce in the first place and that, having done so, they subsequently undermined Southgate.Allardyce took charge after Englands disappointing Euro 2016 campaign but lasted just one match, leaving his post after he made contentious remarks to undercover Daily Telegraph reporters. Southgate was then promoted from his post as U21 boss on an interim basis for the remaining four games of 2016, and led England to two wins, including a 3-0 defeat of Scotland, and a pair of draws.Following Tuesdays 2-2 draw with Spain, Southgate is hot favourite to continue in the role, but he will have to wait while an FA selection panel consider their options. Southgate is the leading contender to take the England job on a full-time basis Holloway thinks the delay is unnecessary and hit out at the FA for their treatment of Southgate during the first press conference of his second spell at QPR on Wednesday.If I was them, I would have made a decision there and then to give it to him, said Holloway. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I mean, he has been undermined for four games, if you ask me. Oh, you have got four games, one of them is a friendly.He has carried himself with real class but I dont think the FA have carried themselves with real class. Oh, we are going to ttake our time.dddddddddddd To do what?What have you been doing, any one of you? Who are you?That is how I feel. Give him the job. Adrian Bevington believes Gareth Southgate has earned the right to be made national team manager Holloway also feels Allardyce was harshly treated, questioning the decision to end his tenure so abruptly.Would I have got rid of Sam on a newspaper scam? he said. Probably not.Sam could have made Gareth even better, because he could have taught him.For me, its a bit of an embarrassment. The best managers I have felt, in that job, have been hounded out.What are we doing? What are we doing to our own game?Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nev questions selection panel Henderson: Give Gareth the job Spain fightback stuns England England talking points Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '